WE ARE OUT OF NETWORK WITH ALL OTHER HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS.
WE ARE IN-NETWORK WITH CIGNA AND EMPIRE BCBS.
NO HEALTH INSURANCE OR OUT OF NETWORK HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE?
what if i can't afford your full rate?
Forms of payment accepted:
Can I see a therapist bi-weekly or monthly?
If you are covered by UnitedHealthcare, Oxford, or Aetna and have out of network benefits,
your health insurance company may reimburse a percentage of your therapy costs.
- Once you've met your out of network deductible, you may be able to receive reimbursement directly from your insurance company for 60-80% of your cost per session.
- If requested, we will provide you with a superbill that you can file with your health insurance company for potential reimbursement within 45-90 days of filing (if eligible).
- Unfortunately, EPO and HMO plans do not have out of network coverage and are not eligible for reimbursement. If you have health insurance coverage of this type, you'll be responsible for the full rate of each session.
- If you are covered by an insurance company not listed here, expect to pay out of pocket for services with no insurance reimbursement.
Paying out-of-pocket is a great option and provides maximum privacy, confidentiality, and flexibility. You will be responsible for the full rate listed above after each session.
We offer a limited number of sliding scale spots ($25-75). Our sliding scale spots are full at this time
. If you are need of support, consider seeking therapists who are listed on Open Path Collective
. You can also apply for support from Mental Health Liberation
and The Loveland Foundation
You're also welcome to check out our other offerings that may better suit your budget —group therapy
, online programs
, moving meditations
, and/or our weekly email newsletter
- All Major Credit Cards
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
We have a limited number of bi-weekly appointments. We DO NOT offer monthly support. We recommend, however, that clients meet with their therapist at least three weeks of each month. We find that consistent practice and support moves you towards your goals with more ease.
45-minute individual Therapy Session
60-minute individual Therapy Session
75-minute Group Therapy Session
find out How much you'll get reimbursed for each session
If you are insured by either of these health insurance providers, you will be responsible for your in-network copay and any in-network deductibles.